People who love camping or those who love to use their recreational vehicles for road trips need to own the best portable toilet to take with them on every trip. Having a portable toilet saves you the hassle of stopping over a gas station where you’re not sure if you have access to a clean toilet. It’s also very convenient if you have children or old people with you during the trip as it allows them to “go” whenever they want to instead of holding it in.
Just like any other product, reading reviews and buying guides will greatly help you in your hopping adventure. Read on and pick up helpful tips and recommendations for your very first portable toilet purchase.
Best Portable Toilet Review
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Portable Toilet Review
- 2 The Best Portable Toilet Buying Guide
- 3 Conclusion
Going on a camping trip means always being on-the-go when needed. This is why the best portable toilets like the Black Pine Turbo fits perfectly into the equation and is a great addition to your camping gear. By having access to this product, you don’t have to constantly worry about a member of your group having to use the toilet. You also don’t need to take chances with the nearest diner or gasoline station to use the toilet.
The Black Pine Sports Turbo Toilet is a pop-up toilet that comes with 12 biodegradable bags as well as 12 odor-control packets that are good to use for at least two days of family camping. Each packet is designed to absorb two liters of liquid and convert it into gel for easier disposal. It’s easy to use; the only thing you need to do is to take the turbo toilet out of its bag and it’s ready to go. This is truly perfect for a day outdoors.
If you’re a bit on the heavy side, you have to know that this turbo toilet can support up to 330 pounds of human weight so you don’t have to worry. Aside from using it in outdoor activities like camping and mountain hiking, you can also use this at home for your child’s potty training by putting it in a safe place where you child can have access to it. You can also choose drapes or curtains around the turbo toilet while in use for privacy.
- Pop-up portable toilet for camping, hiking, boating, long...
- Simply remove from zippered storage bag and pop open
- Includes 12 biodegradable replacement bags and 12 odor...
The best portable toilet needs to be reliable and therefore need to be durable and rugged enough to be used multiple times. Let’s face it: you won’t really have a luxurious time in this toilet somewhere in the middle of the woods, however, you want to get the best experience possible. Cleanwaste Go Anywhere is the portable toilet that the US Marines use mostly because it gives you some sort of privacy and it lets you maintain a level of peace even when you’re in the field.
Another great thing about the Cleanwaste Portable Toilet is that you can bring it with you even if you don’t have an RV as it only weighs 18 pounds. This lightweight best portable camp toilet is perfect even for backpackers that spend most of their time in tents and outdoors. This toilet comes with a portable tent to keep you dry if it ever rains while you’re doing the “deed”. The tent can be easily set up in minutes before use.
The biodegradable waste bags are already included in this package so it’s pretty much ready to go anywhere you decided to set it up. This amazing toilet also supports up to 500 pounds of human weight so there’s no need to worry about “breaking the toilet” while using it. You don’t have to look for an even terrain to set this toilet up in as it is designed to adapt to all kinds of terrain with its three-leg design that also locks for more stability.
- Each Includes One portable toilet, 1 GO anywhere toilet kit,...
- Built-in carry handle.
- Supports up to 500 Lbs.
Being relaxed and worry-free is important while having your road trip, camping trip or other recreational activities with your friends and family. This is made even easier and more fun by the best portable toilet that you can use at any time in your own leisure. The Partysaving Portable Toilet offers a hassle-free experience as it provides plenty of water with its huge reservoir. You can also rely on the deodorizer that comes with it for odor neutralization.
This portable toilet comes in a nice khaki green color and is constructed using high-quality polyethylene material for durability and strength. It’s easy to set up and there are no connections required so you can set it up anywhere you wish. The water reservoir is secured by a set of latches and clamps so it doesn’t spill; you can rely on the built-in handles to help you transport this toilet where you want.
Unlike other portable toilets, the Partysaving portable flushable toilets have its own waste tank that is carefully sealed by sliding valve locks which prevents leakage. The waste tank can easily be emptied by removing a safety cap and emptying the contents. The manufacturer is also offering a warranty for defective products so you have peace of mind that you are spending your money wisely.
You can’t get any better product than the Partysaving portable toilet to use for your pool party, camping, mountain hiking and other outdoor activities. Start enjoying the benefits of a portable toilet and get your own today.
- Completely self-contained 5.3 Gallon Portable Potty made of...
- Spacious fresh water reservoir and separate waste tank...
- Seat Post: 14"(L) x 14" (W) Max Weight: 300lbs
If you’re that type of person who wants the best portable toilet that is closer to the real thing, the Thetford Curve Portable Toilet is for you. It has a sleek design similar to your toilet at home with its large bowl, comfortable height as well as a battery-powered flush that will make you feel at home. It is safe, easy to use, and easy to maintain so you can use it as long as you can while you are chilling outside with your friends and family.
The Thetford Curve gives you an easy access to the waste and water tanks and an even better handle to be used for transporting the portable toilet. Another bonus is the integrated toilet paper holder that lets you use toilet paper without any problems as you do your business. The built-in level indicator alerts you if the holding tanks for waste is full or the water reservoir is almost depleted. This way, you can refill the water tank and empty the waste tank as needed.
The separated waste tank is sealed to perfection to make sure that your toilet experience is both odorless and leak-proof. If you don’t go outdoors much, you can use this amazing portable toilet as a backup toilet at home in case there are any water outages in the area. Most truck drivers who need to go on long cross-country drives also love this great portable toilet as it gives the privacy to use their own personal toilet at their convenience.
- [VERSATILITY]: Award-winning, top-of-the-line portable...
- [DESIGN]: Sleek, modern, and homelike look, Porta Potti...
- [FUNCTIONALITY]: Easy to use and clean, Curve has an...
This best portable toilet is designed to be used for those nights away from the house where you stay in a tent or a camp area with your family. It is made with high-grade polyethylene material and is designed to be lightweight and compact so you can easily take it with you wherever you go. With its amazing weight of 11 lbs., you won’t have any problems moving them around or storing them in the vehicle after use.
The Camco Portable Toilet is equipped with its own flush tank that can hold up to 2.5 gallons of water. It is built with a toilet seat and bowl that is close to what you have at home. You can fill the flush tank with water easily by just removing the cap and pouring fresh water in. The pump that you will find on the side of this toilet is used to flush water that is needed to clean the toilet bowl after usage.
The waste tank represents the bottom half of this portable toilet which is sealed via a sliding valve that you can also open to empty it out. It is easy to maintain and clean so you don’t have to worry about problems with emptying the waste tank. All you need to do is to open the tank and the waste tank will be emptied out instantly.
Camco has been around for more than 40 years and is well known to make high-quality products in the USA and all over the world.
- 5.3 gallon holding tank is detachable; 2.5 gallon flush tank
- Sealing slide valve locks in odors and protects against...
- Side latches secure the tank to the toilet
The Best Portable Toilet Buying Guide
What is a Portable Toilet?
As the name suggests, a portable toilet is one that you can bring with you for trips, camping or other outdoor recreational activities. Aside from being portable, they are also easy to clean and are mostly lightweight so you can transport it anywhere you want. These toilets mostly have privacy tents that come with the purchase so you can go take care of business in solitude.
Other versions of portable toilets include ones with more advanced features. These features include its own waste and water reservoir tanks, toilet paper holder and even a battery-powered flusher. Depending on your needs, you can choose the best camping toilet that fits your budget.
Why You Need the Best Portable Toilet?
Portable toilets can prove to be very useful especially if you need to go to the bathroom many times during a trip. It eliminates the need to stop over several gas stations or diners which—as many of you know—do not always provide clean toilets for customers. Aside from trips, some use portable toilets for their pool area so people don’t have to come in and out of the house while they are dripping with water.
Portable toilets for camping are not only used for outdoor activities but for indoors as well. Those who are new at parenting also found portable toilets as a great means for potty training as it looks and feels like the real thing – making their jobs easier. If your area gets water shortages for long periods of time, a portable toilet also serves as a good backup toilet.
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Portable Toilet
1) Waste Disposal Method – You need to empty the waste tank of your portable toilet at some point and you need to ask the question “how do I empty it?” before choosing the product. The best portable potty should have a hassle-free and easy way to empty its tank or dispose of the waste that you accumulated over time.
Portable toilets that can be flushed are very convenient but you have to know that emptying waste tanks require you to be in specific places – like a waste disposal area – to empty them. If you usually go to areas that you’re not very familiar with, it’s better to go for portable toilets that use biodegradable sacks as they are easier to bury into the ground wherever you are during your trip.
2) Size of Toilet – This depends on where you go with your friends and family. If you usually have overnight camping trips with friends, you can go to a toilet that is smaller and more portable. You can even choose one that is lightweight so you can bring it with you even if you don’t have an access to a vehicle.
However, if you go away for a trip with your family for more than a week, then you might be interested in a larger porta potty for adults that have their own waste tank and offers flushing. This way, you don’t have to keep on replacing the biodegradable sacks that come with the basic portable toilets.
3) Ease of Use – This is an important thing to consider as you may have to set-up your portable toilet many times while you’re on a camping trip. Portable toilets that are too complicated to set-up and to take down after use usually take up too much time and can be frustrating.
4) Privacy – When you think about portable toilets, you might be imagining that you are just sitting in a bowl without any cover or privacy. While this is true for the smallest portable toilet brands, this is not true for all of them. Most portable toilets come with their own tent that allows you to get the job done in a private area.
Common Problems with Portable Toilets
It’s true that best portable toilets for camping offer convenience and privacy while you enjoy your outdoor activities. However, since you are going to manage human waste, there are some problems that you have to consider. Here is the breakdown:
1) Stability – This can be a problem especially for those who are a bit on the heavy side. Portable toilets are made with high-quality materials so you can count on it not to break on you while you put your weight onto it. However, you might want to make sure that you are stable enough before you start relaxing.
Note: There are specially-produced brackets that are made with corrosion-free metal to help maintain the stability of your portable toilets.
2) Odors – Portable toilets have different ways of managing waste and different ways of neutralizing odors. Flushing portable toilets have waste tanks that feature a double seal to prevent odor from coming out. There are also toilets with pipes that let the smell dissipate to an area away from the camping site.
Toilets that do not have the flushing features usually come with bags where waste can be stored. They also come with deodorizers in liquid or powder form to neutralize the smell. Some of these deodorizers absorb liquid waste and turn them into gel for easier management.
3) Privacy – There are portable toilets that come with their own privacy tent so you can be at peace as you do your business. These tents are also useful to keep yourself dry if it rains while you’re in the toilet. It’s good to remember that some models require you to buy these tents separately.
Note: Pick a tent that is easy to setup and to take down; by reading the manual before buying the product, you will know which one has this capability
Going on a trip with friends and family can be a very exciting activity. You can make it even better by bringing your own best porta potty along for everyone to use. Being away from home for days can be a bit of a hassle if you have to rely on public toilets that can be uncomfortable to use.
Today, you can choose from a wide range of portable toilets that are being sold in the market at fair prices. Because of this, you can be sure to find one that will suit your needs and fit your camping budget. Remember, having the best portable toilet for your camping trips can change the whole experience as you enjoy the privacy of your own toilet. These toilets bring you closer to home while you’re enjoying outdoors.
Last update on 2020-09-20 at 14:37 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API. More info.